Signal boosting in case anyone needed to know this.
This is informative as heck. Show this to everyone!
This is actually some great info! Why can’t they teach this kind of thing in school??
Anytime someone says they’re not okay with the Plan B pill I want to show them this.
do you ever feel lonely and unwanted even if you are with your friends
my lit teacher cracks me up
I will keep this photo posted for 1 week.
Every time someone Reblogs this photo I will donate 10 cent to charity: water
After the money is donated I will post proof of donation.
Show you care & Reblog.
So if you reblog this, I will design a character based on your URL+blog.
I can’t promise they’ll all be in the same medium, or that they’ll all be colored, but I’ll do my best.
I’ll post them on my blog with a link to yours, and I’ll PM you a link to the post.
Well this will be interesting.
the worst way for friendships to end is for literally nothing to go wrong, you just stop talking. they stop messaging you to see how youre doing and you get sick of being the first one to initiate conversation so you just let the friendship go and wonder how that person is doing and never hear from them again
START OF 2014 GIVEAWAY.
(MY URL HAS CHANGED BROM BREAKING-DEXTER TO MUTUALIZE so i am reposting this. I also cant seem to find the original post, so sorry for this please dont hate me)
The reason i am giving this Canon 500D camera away is because i just got an even more expensive one for my birthday. I haven’t sold this as I come from a wealthy family and do not need the money. We have too many things in our house cluttering it up and this is one of them, i’m moving out soon and I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff? I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life.
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until March 17th, 2014 to reblog this post. a winner (at random, using a generator) and then message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post the URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- CANON EOS 500D (kiss x3) - RRP $600
- 2 batteries and charger
- Canon arm strap
- Original box
Ends on March 17th 2014
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
— Abbie Nielsen (via harrycmon)